The CD player Opera Consonance CD120 is a source digital hi-end made entirely with frame in brushed aluminium.
The conversion of the DAC is entrusted to a chip multi-bit Crystal CS4396 with a resolution of 24Bit/192kHz. There are balanced XLR outputs, RCA and S/PDIF RCA gold-plated.
The mechanics of reading is a proven and reliable VAM1202 Philips.Technical Specifications:
- DAC Resolution: 24bit 192KHz multilevel sigma-delta upsampling synchronous
- Clock Jitter: Less than 14ps directly distributed to DAC
- 0dBFS Signal Output : 2.3 V RMS
- Connectors : gold Plated RCA and gold plated XLR-type
- Frequency response : 20Hz-20kHz with a deviation of less than +/- 0.1 dB
- Phase response : 20Hz-20kHz with a deviation of less than 2 degrees
- Signal to Noise ratio SNR : Greater than 105dB
- Crosstalk (crosstalk attenuation) : Less than -100dB
- Distortion : Less than 0.002%
- Intermodulation : Less than 0.002% (19kHz + 20kHz)
- Remote control : Compatible with Philips RC-5 system with an IR modulation frequency at 36kHz
- Dimensions / Weight : 8cm x 43cm x 29cm (Hxwxd) / 10kg