The ProPower™ PS-15
combines with the capability of superior protection, advanced filtering technology of the current performance together by the primacy, the all-in-one form factor modern, made of aluminum and metal.
The PS series of ProPower™ is ideal for hi-fi audiophile, Home Theater systems, recording studios and audio equipment professional.
- System advanced filtering of noise and EMI/RFI
- Technology of elimination of inrush currents
- Suppression of voltage surges and current spikes
- Protection from Sovravoltaggi, Overload and Frequency
- The sockets are fed in sequence to the ignition
- The sockets are turned off in the reverse order of the shutdown
- Six (6) Schuko sockets
- One (1) Schuko socket high current (not filtered)
- Main power switch (circuit breaker) 25 amp
- Control panel with multifunction LCD display
- Mechanical design modern and state of the art
What does it do?
The ProPower™ PS-15hv is a versatile and sophisticated line conditioner and power sequencer can filter the electric current, having cleansed her by the interference-type EMI and RFI (electromagnetic and radio frequency).
Are completely eliminated, inrush currents, overvoltages and current peaks.
Protects from sovravoltaggi, overloads and faults in the network frequency.
6 schuko sockets are switched on in sequence and turned off following the reverse order.
In this way it is possible to correctly perform the power-up sequence, and power off your system's audio and video.
For example, they can be turned on in order:
- The final power
The shutdown will happen on the contrary:
- The final power
In this way you will avoid the dangerous bump and electrical noise that could damage your speakers.
All functions are controlled by a microprocessor that constantly analyses the parameters of the electric current input, and apply the correct filtering, instant by instant, according to needs.
We at ProPower we firmly believe that the music playback should not be ruined by the poor quality of the electrical current, that the vision of a film should not be disturbed by the flickering and instability of the image.
Through the alphanumeric LCD display, you will be able to easily check the operating status of the unit.