YULONG U200 DSD 32bit 384KHz USB Digital to Analogue Decoder (DAC)Salient features:
Introduction to the DAC Yulong U200
- It works as a network player when it is installed the WiFi module (supplied). In the latter configuration, it is possible to:
- Play music files stored on your smartphone/tablet, and turn the U200 in a music player in high resolution.
- Play music files stored in a NAS (Network Attached Storage) or media server of the network.
- Play PCM formats up to 32Bit/384KHz and formats DSD64 and DSD128 mode network player network.
- The USB input supports PCM formats up to 32Bit/384KHz and DSD.
- Quartz low phase noise
- The Flagship DAC chip AKM4495, designed to achieve maximum fidelity
- Headphone amplifier in pure Class-A, built entirely of discrete components
- Included AC power supply for optimum energy availability and compact size
- USB as only digital interface to the link, omitting all the digital inputs that are not needed, to ensure the best quality/price ratio.
- The analog input allows you to use the Yulong U200 as a headphone amplifier.
The Yulong U200 is a converter USB DAC and headphone amplifier of extraordinary quality/price ratio, designed for the mobile devices (smartphone and tablet) and for audiophiles who use a computer to listen to the liquid music. Supports encoding schemes PCM up to 32Bit/384KHz and DSD.
Thanks to the integration of a powerful section of the AC power supply, contained in a space that is extremely small, U200 provides the same efficiency of devices of standard dimensions, whilst maintaining maximum portability.
When it is used together with the WiFi module (supplied)
, the Yulong U200 is transformed into a network player very easy to use and characterised by excellent audio quality.
Following a design collaboration with Saviaudio
, U200 using their USB audio interface high-performance: the SA9227
The sophisticated circuit design, combined with the adoption of a quartz low phase noise have finally allowed us to achieve excellent results in the transmission of the digital audio signal through the USB port.
, the chip reference series Premium Audio AKM, is the heart of the decoding section of the signal from digital to analog.
If a superficial analysis of the AKM4495 may not boast the best instrumental measurements, in fact it has been designed keeping in mind the philosophy of Hi-Fi, such as the adoption of copper connections, OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) and an internal architecture with filters optimized for the best listening experience, rather than the best measures. These details are not substantial differences between this chip AKM and all the other solutions, usually optimized more for excelling in measures in the results from sonic, and make the Yulong U200 a DAC from a strong musical sense innate.
The power supply section AC of the Yulong U200 provides the same power reserve than those adopted in the converters of larger size, ensuring optimal performance of a portfolio of signal conversion from digital to analog, both the amplifier section for headphones.
The headphone amp in the Yulong U200 is built entirely from discrete components, completely polarized pure Classes-and with a symmetrical structure. The analog input allows you to use the Yulong U200 as a headphone amplifier, pure, if you want to.
Like all products designed by Yulong Audio, also with regard to the U200 our Team of expert sound engineers have dedicated a lot of time to a careful optimization of audio performance.
U200 is a DAC complete, the timbre rich and truthful, characterised by great musicality and a great ability to drive to the top of its class, which allows him to manage without any problem even headphones most demanding, and with excellent results.
Incorporates performance first-class, in size ultra-compact. It is easily transportable and lends itself to many different applications, always providing you with an excellent listening experience to the user.About the playback through WiFi (supplied)
: Smartphone and Tablet with operating system iOS or Android can use a special free APP that lets you play all the music stored in memory or on your phone/tablet, or on a NAS or a shared network resource on a PC or on a media server.
In this mode, the "network" are supported in both encoding PCM up to 32Bit/384KHz is get the DSD.Use as USB DAC
For the Windows operating system is required for the installation of our Driver, which is included in the package and also downloadable from the website of the manufacturer.
Please temporarily disable the antivirus during the installation procedure, if required.
After you have completed the driver installation, connect the Yulong U200 to a USB port on your computer, plug in the power cord and move on ON the main switch. Sets U200 as the audio device output (output device) in your playback software, favorite music and enjoy the fantastic experience of listening to U200!
To make sure that the Yulong U200 is correctly recognized by the computer, connect the USB cable BEFORE turning on the power switch.
For best results, we recommend that you use the outputs to ASIO, Kernel Streaming or WASAPI. Please refer to your music playback software for the correct setting of these configuration parameters.
Sets the software mode SACD or DSD when you play these audio formats. The appropriate LED DSD on the front panel of the U200 will turn on when it will be decoded to a music file to DSD.Specifications
- USB input: supports signals PCM 16-32 Bit, 44.1 KHz, 48KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96KHz, 176.4 KHz, 192KHz, 352.8 KHz, 384KHz, and signals DSD64 and DSD128
- The USB supports the operating systems Mac OSX, Linux, and Windows from XP to Windows 8, 32-bit or 64-bit (driver required)
- Signal to Noise ratio: 120dB
- Dynamic range: >115dB
- Distortion: 0.0016%
- Frequency response: -0.2 dB @ 20Hz and 20KHz
- Crosstalk/Crosstalk: -110dB
- Maximum output level: 2V RMS
- The power of headphone output: 60mW @ 600TH, 150mW @ 300O,280mW @ 250O, 500mW @ 32
- Power consumption: <15W
- DAC Yulong U200
- Wi-Fi module dedicated
- Power cable
- Warranty Official Italian 24 months