Stereo192 ADC is a two channel hi-end Analog to Digital converter for recording and mastering applications. The main feature of this converter is its outstanding sound quality which makes it suitable for the most demanding projects when preserving the original signal quality is a required.
The main differences between Stereo192ADC and Stereo96ADC are:
- up to 192k operation (for playback at 192k check Stereo96DAC or 8X192 ADDA)
- ability to work on Battery Power
- ultra hi-end audiophile grade front end featuring large solid state capacitors (instead of electrolytics)
- Trimpots/knob switchable on front panel
- No 16/20 bit output (only 24)
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz internal sampling frequencies
- Ext. wordclock sync 25-100kHz or 256x Superclock(tm)
- 123dB Dynamic Range
- 24 bit resolution
- 115/230VAC or Battery Power operation
- Precision 10 turn-trimpots or input gain knob switchable on front panel
- Wordclock output can be used as a hi-end house clock.
128x oversampling at 44.1/48kHz
64x oversampling at 88.2/96/176.4/192k
Wordclock in and out. or 256x Superclock
Wordlock Out used as house clock: 15 LS TTL loads max.
Can be terminated.
1/3 rack space wide x 1U high x 8” deep
+4dBm balanced or unbalanced, 10kOhm
Hi-speed (25-200kHz) AES/EBU
Internal clock jitter
THD + Noise
44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz
or wordclock 25-200kHz
100/115V-220/240V 50/60Hz switchable
or 7-12V External Battery
|All products sold on polarisaudio.it have 24 months long European Warranty. Polaris Audio Srl is exclusive importer and distributor of various Hi-Fi Brands. If you need our help on your purchase, please contact our Sales Team and we will offer you all needed support.|
Founder Michal Jurewicz arrived in New York in 1989 after graduating from Warsaw University with a degree in Electronics and Acoustics. His first job was as a technical engineer at the Hit Factory, New York's largest recording studio, and he was soon hired by Skyline, home to legendary producer Nile Rodgers. Michal started designing digital audio converters while he was at Skyline, and his first conversion prototypes were used to mix many of the successful albums of the early 90s, including those of Mariah Carey, James Taylor and B52s. Michal founded Mytek Digital in 1992 in New York City. Since the beginning of the 2000s, production and programming of design and development activities have been carried out in Warsaw. Brooklyn was the first Mytek-branded DAC to perform MQA decoding.
Why Buy from us