In force since 25/05/2018.
1. This section contains information on how to manage the site www.polarisaudio.it in relation to the processing of data of users of Polaris Audio S.r.l.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons who interact with Polaris Audio and is reachable at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided only for Polaris Audio and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when connecting to the web pages of Polaris Audio, regardless of the purpose of the link itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, we therefore invite the user to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under 16 years of age, according to art.8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
1. The data controller shall be the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It shall also deal with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the owner of the treatment is: Polaris Audio S.r.l., and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 – Data processor
1. The processor shall be the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body processing personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. In accordance with Article 28 of EU Regulation No 2016/679, on appointment of the data controller, the data processor of the Polaris Audio website is: Polaris Audio S.r.l..
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of Polaris Audio takes place at Via Matteo Babini 28 - 00139 - Rome (RM).
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small amount of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the storage of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the website and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options for cookies, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies used by the website :
2 – Techincal Cookies
1. There are many technologies used to store information on your computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the most widely known and used is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or to the provider to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or deactivating cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their Internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the website.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the website.
4. Cookies that are placed in your browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistical service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, cookies analytics are subject to the same rules on information and consent as technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid the login to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies can be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the website.
3 – Third party cookies
1. Depending on where you come from, a distinction is made between cookies sent to your browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the website you are visiting.
2. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies that are used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertisements for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of these third parties outside the website.
5. Third party analytical cookies are used to collect information on user behaviour on Polaris Audio. The detection is done anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profile cookies are cookies that create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the web.
2. When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV - PROCESSED DATA
1 – Methods of data processing
1. Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is processed automatically and collected in aggregate form only in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful activities or constitute a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purposes of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site believe to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that he/she has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
Request data for marketing purposes, sending newsletters.
2. The data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to achieve the above purpose and in any case not longer than 5 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
V. USER'S RIGHTS
1. Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The Polaris Audio website therefore intends to inform the user of its existence:
- the right of the data subject to request the data controller to have access to his or her personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), to have them updated (art. 7, par. 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), to have them rectified (art. 16 EU Regulation), to have them supplemented (art. 7, par. 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) or to have their processing limited (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to object, on legitimate grounds, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation), and to have them processed (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, par. 3, letter b) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter C) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) - express consent to the use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter a) - express consent to the use of genetic data, biometric data, related to health, revealing religious beliefs, or philosophical or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles. 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The above mentioned companies guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative staff, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at the following address:
2. It may be subject to change or updating. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be notified to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 18/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
DATA COLLECTED BY THIS WEBSITE
Mailing List or Newsletter (This Website)
By registering for the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically included in a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Website may be transmitted. The User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering for this Site or after making a purchase.
Personal data collected: Email.
Contact form (This Website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
Personal data collected: Email and Name.
NOTE: If you wish to REVOCATE the CONSENSES you lent to all COOKIES, click on the "PRIVACY PANEL" button at the bottom of each page of our website.