The Xindak H1 is a power amplifier in the solid state for headphone. Equipped with a USB input, can also be used for a perfect match to a computer, a Home PC, high-fidelity.
The dimensions of this amplifier are very small, with a depth of only 23 cm, a width of only 15 cm.
On the front panel there are two jacks 6.35 mm headset jack, while on the rear panel are located a pair of RCA inputs, one pair of RCA outputs, and a USB port to connect a PC through the USB port, this amplifier can be used as a DAC external Audio.
The timbre music is detailed and dynamic with great sense of rhythm and musicality.
H1 headphone amplifier is specially designed for Hi-Fi & PC system. If you use USB cable connect the unit to your PC USB connector, it's could make your PC become part of Hi-Fi system, and through it you could enjoy kinds of high-quality music in your PC.
- Class A power amplifier circuit, high SNR and low distortion.
- Built-in high performance USB DAC (PCM2704).
- Standard-B type of USB connector.
- Two 6.35mm headphone jacks.
- Inputs: One pair of unbalanced RCA inputs, 1 USB Port, a power port IEC
- Outputs: One pair unbalanced RCA outputs
- Sockets for headphones: 2x Jack 6.35 mm
- Impedance of headphone: 32-600Ω
- Input impedance: 47KΩ
- THD <0.015%
- Frequency response:10Hz—100KHz (±1.5 dB)
- The Maximum power of the output Voltage: 6 Volts
- Net weight: 1.6 kg
- Dimensions (Wxhxd):260mm x 186mm x 150mm