The Consonance R50MKII is a line preamplifier 20dB, based on a circuit SRPP upgradato and devoid of feedback.
The capacitors used for signal coupling are the valuable AuriCap. All connections are made point-to-point, using pure copper. The motherboard acts as a support for the valves and all other components, while the connections from point to point, are made with wires, and "mounting in the air" below the circuit board itself.
The power supply section is equally exclusive and cared for: the main transformer, EI-type, is completely shielded from the main circuit. The input current is suitably filtered by an oversized capacitor metal polypropylene fredriksson started MKP. Its filtering characteristics are extremely uniform for a purity of sound is very high.Technical Specifications
- Functions: Volume left / right, Input select, Power on/Off
- Harmonic distortion (for 2V RMS): 0.05%(70Hz-7kHz 4:1)
- Frequency response: (at-1dB) 3Hz-150kHz
- Input impedance: 100k ohms
- Inputs: 4 groups (RCA)
- Outputs: 2 groups (RCA)
- Signal/noise ratio: 90dB
- Gain at 1kHz: 20dB
- Power consumption: 40watt
- Feedback: None
- Valves: 12AU7 x 2 EZ80x1
- Dimensions: 440(L) x 320(d) x 120(h) mm
- Weight: 12kg