The Xindak MT-2 is a refined integrated amplifier valve, it is meant mainly for use with headphones, but that can easily also be used to connect the small speakers that are efficient, in order to realize a second stereo quality.
Equipped with a USB input, can also be used for a perfect match to a computer, a Home PC, high-fidelity. The dimensions of this amplifier are very small, with a depth of only 26 cm.
The project adopts a pair of valves 6P1 military NOS in the pre-amplification stage, and a pair of valves 6J1 as the driver.
The output transformer is kind, And specially made from Xindak, while the input transformer is 85 Watts, and is always of type laminated-Type E. On the right side is the jack socket 6.35 mm headset jack, and USB port for connection to a PC. Through the USB port, this amplifier can be used as a DAC external Audio. The musical timbre is clear and transparent, delicate, melodious, warm, and extremely sweet.
- Output power: 1.5 Watt / 4 Ohm
- THD: 1% (1kHz/1V)
- Frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz
- SNR: >83dB
- Inputs: One pair of unbalanced RCA inputs, 1 USB Port, a power port IEC
- Outputs: A pair of connectors for speakers, a Jack socket to 6.35 mm headphone
- Valves: 6P1 x2 and 6J1x2
- Net weight: 5.5 kg
- Dimensions (Wxhxd):260mm x 186mm x 150mm