The NEW Brooklyn BRIDGE from Mytek bridges internet/computer audio with the analog world of high end sound. It’s essentially Brooklyn DAC+ with addition of Ethernet and WiFi interface. Brooklyn Bridge plus Ipad is all a client needs to start streaming Tidal’s MQA or play local hi-res files.
Brooklyn Bridge is identical to Brooklyn DAC+ in terms of audio circuits and performance but has the addition of a built-in Network Streamer.
AES/EBU digital input is replaced with an ethernet network connector, a WiFi antena and a USB port for external music hard drive.
Just add a tablet (ipad or android) for complete music system to stream Tidal MQA, Qobuz Hi-Res or other streaming services or play local files connected to Brooklyn Bridge USB port. Roon requires additional Roon Core.
Like in the Brooklyn DAC+ there is line and phono MM/MC analog preamplifier and a reference headphone amplifier.
- CONVERSION: up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB DR, ES9028PRO chipset
- MQA HI-RES DECODER: built in certified hardware MQA™ decoder, full unfold to original sample rate
- NETWORK INPUTS: Ethernet CAT5 (PCM up to 24/192k, DSD64 , WiFi (PCM up to 24/192k, DSD64)
- DIGITAL INPUTS: USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driverless, all formats up to 384k), 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 24/384k, up to DSD128 DOP), Toslink (up to 24/176k, DSD64 DoP)
- CLOCK: “Mytek Femtoclock Generator™” 0.82ps internal jitter.
- ANALOG OUTPUTS: RCA, balanced XLR, simultaneous, 75 Ohm impedance
- HEADPHONE OUTPUTS: Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp, 500mA, 6 Watts, dual headphone jacks, designed to drive hard to drive headphones.
- BUILT-IN ATTENUATOR: Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator, separate for main out and head-phones, 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
- BUILT-IN ANALOG PREAMP: Line level input or Phono M/M, M/C input, relay controlled.
- AUDIO INTERFACE FUNCTION: All digital inputs can be routed into computer via USB2. Allows connection of external digital sources such as CD Players and digitizing ADCs.
- REMOTE: Included, universal remote capable